Cranberry Lemon Tea
Makes 6 cups
- 6 cranberry herb tea bags
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 9 packets Sweet'N Low granulated sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 cups
- In a large pitcher, pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Steep 5 minutes; remove the tea bags and discard.
- Stir in the lemon juice and Sweet'N Low until the Sweet'N Low dissolves. Mix in the cold water and orange juice.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour over ice in tall glasses.
Red Wine Sangria
- 2 bottles red Spanish table wine
1 cup brandy
1/2 cup triple sec
1 cup orange juice
1 cup pomegranate juice
1/2 cup simple syrup, or more to taste (equal parts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves, cooled)
Mix all ingredients together and let stand in a tightly sealed container or pitcher for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/red-wine-sangria-recipe.html?oc=linkback