Wednesday, January 15, 2020

It's been awhile....

I've been contemplating my writing career for quite some time. First, I want to say that I'm sorry to those who followed me, supported me and read my books for walking away. I'm not going to go into all the details of the whys. It's a long story. Just know that I didn't make the decision lightly but had to for my own mental health. That, and the fact I had to pay some bills :) With that said, please know I never gave up on my dreams

 Photo:  
I still have plenty of stories to tell and I'm ready to dust off some old files and and bring them into the light. I will also be making some hard decisions going forward as to how those stories are delivered to you. All I do know at the moment,  is that I'm ready to jump back into my writing with both feet (and hands). and whatever the future holds I will be doing it on my terms. This is my dream and dammit, no one will get to tell me how my story goes but me!

~Hugs~
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment