Sunday, January 19, 2020

Major Changes Coming!!!


I hope you'll bear with me as this blog as well as my sjdpeterson.com site will be going through some major transformations. They reflect the changes I've  had to make in myself as well as my writing career.
The first thing you will notice is the links for some of my books will disappear and will no longer be available. Fear not, this will be  temporary. They will be getting a good dusting and some much needed love before being reintroduced to the world. In addition, some new titles will make their debut. At the moment I don't have a date for when books will be available but as soon as I get that all worked out I will let everyone know. I am currently putting together a newsletter which will track the progress of the magnitude of changes. I will also post them here and on sjdpeterson.com.

I can feel great things coming in 2020. This will be my year. This is not a new years resolution. It's not a wish or hope. It's a fact because I'm going to make it my year! It's my dream and dammit I'm going to make it happen!!!

~HUGS~

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment