1. From all the amazing events, what was the one thing that surprised you most about attending GRL?
That people were actually interested in meeting me. LOL
2. I HATE flying, but since I’m going to be coming from Michigan I have to. YIKES! Where will you be traveling from and who will you be bringing with you? Do you like to travel?
I'm coming from Horseheads, NY, which is in Upstate NY. And I'm bringing Caesar The Sock Monkey with me.
3. What was your favorite part of GRL last year?
I didn't do a lot of the author stuff, so my favorite part was going to the zoo. LOL
4. If you learned one thing from the event, what would it be?
Confidence that I can do things on my own.
5. What advice can you give those who will be attending GRL for the first time?
Don't be nervous – everyone else is just as excited to be there as you are!
6. Is there anything you didn’t do at GRL last year that you wish you would have? Anything you would have done differently?
I do plan to interact with the other authors and readers more this year. I'm not sorry I didn't last year – that was really the first time I'd done anything like that by myself, so I needed to do my own thing. But I'm looking forward to meeting several people – Em Woods, Sue Brown, and Tom Webb among them (but certainly not all!) and I'm really looking forward to seeing Michele Montgomery again!
7. I heard the Gentleman’s party was a riot! Did you attend? Did those sexy boys make you blush? I was scheduled to attend but ended up with a flight delay and didn't get to registration on time, and I was really a mess when I landed so, sadly, no.
8. What was interacting with the readers and other authors like?
A blur, for the most part. LOL I remember being dragged around the riverboat by Michele Montgomery.
9. They say what happens at GRL stays at GRL, any naughty stories you would like to share?
Not first hand stories, but I did hear about some crazy things going down at the local gay bar! Lets just say, things were sucked, and I'm not talking about limes.
10. And because I’m just naughty that way, I’ve always wondered what men wear under their kilts. Did you personally find out what Damon Suede wears under his?
I did not. LOL The man barely knows I exist!
Matthew is going insane. How else can he explain remembering things he doesn't own or trips his wife never took? Not to mention the visions, and the phantom in the café. But when the man in the visions reaches out to him with an explanation, and the phantom from the café tracks him down, things start to make a little more sense. Morgan is a devout Christian. He believes in God, heaven, hell, and the Bible. But his world spins out of control when his husband Matthew disappears and a mysterious man tells a tale outside the realm of reality. How can Morgan put his faith in something so far-fetched? And what will happen to Matthew if he doesn't?