GayRomLit - Innocent - Silvia Violet
Hi Jo! Thanks for having me!
1. The list of events is amazing. What are you looking forward to the most?
Honestly I’m excited about everything, but if I had to pick one event, I’d say the excursion to Old Town. I’ve never been to the Southwest and I love exploring new places.
2. Where will you be traveling from and who will you be bringing with you?
I’m coming from Asheville, NC and I’d hoped to be bringing my husband but he couldn’t get the time off work so I’ll be on my own.
3. If you could ask an attendee from last year one question to help prepare you for GRL what would it be?
How do you keep from getting overwhelmed when there are so many people you want to meet and talk to?
4. This will be my first ever, public appearance and I'm nervous as hell. Is this your very first public appearance or have you attended other event? If you've attended other events, what were they like? Were you nervous the first time?
I’m a conference virgin too and I’m ridiculously nervous!
5. I am very quiet when I meet new people (Oh shut up Joel I hear you snickering from here) Are you outgoing? More reserved?
In general, I’m an introvert, but when I’m around people I have a lot in common with I’m more willing to come right up and start talking.
6. I admit, I'm going to be like a crazy stalker fan of Rick R. Reed. Who are you looking forward most to meeting?
I have a long list of authors and readers I’ve gotten to know through Facebook and I’m thrilled about the opportunity to meet all of them. Hank Edwards has been a particularly special help and inspiration to me so I will be sure to make plenty of time to stalk…er, I mean visit with him.
7. No way in hell could I stand up and do a reading? I'd be spitting, sputtering, and turning 50 shades of RED. Did you sign up to do an author reading?
I will be reading, and I will likely blush, but I’m also excited about sharing one of my stories.
8. What do you think readers and other authors will be most surprised by when they meet you?
My very long hair and how high maintenance I can be about coffee.
9. I hear the boys of our genre put on a hell of a party! Do you plan to attend the Cowboy party Thursday night?
Definitely! I used to go Cajun two-stepping when I lived in Baton Rouge and I’m excited about doing some cowboy dancing and finding out just how naughty the party will get J
10. Go ahead you can be honest with me. You want to know what is under Damon Suede's Kilt don't you?
Deceived (Galactic Betrayal 2) by Silvia Violet
Several months after confessing his love for Lark, his former partner at the Intergalactic Investigations Bureau, Derek Carlson is hired to extract a sniper from the Kraxnafton prison on Lithusia. He hopes the mission will allow him to uncover the identity of the traitor responsible for his own imprisonment.
Lark is certain the mission is a setup, but he won't let Derek return to Lithusia alone. Derek is his now, and nothing is going to tear them apart--not a sniper out only for herself, not the IIB, not even the Kraxnafton torturers. Derek's judgment is clouded by dark memories, and Lark must decide whom he can trust. The wrong choice would be fatal for both of them.