GayRomLIt - Fresh Meat - CR Guiliano
1. The list of events is amazing. What are you looking forward to the most?
Honestly? I’m more looking forward to meeting all my favorite authors and on-line friends. The rest is just icing on the cake.
2. Where will you be traveling from and who will you be bringing with you?
I will be traveling from Arizona, along with Nanette de Precoure (and friend) and Karen Candido.
3. If you could ask an attendee from last year one question to help prepare you for GRL what would it be?
Will there be time to relax between events to mingle and converse with each other?
4. This will be my first ever, public appearance and I’m nervous as hell. Is this your very first public appearance or have you attended other event? If you’ve attended other events, what were they like? Were you nervous the first time?
This IS my first public appearance and yes, I am very nervous.
5. I am very quiet when I meet new people (Oh shut up Joel I hear you snickering from here) Are you outgoing? More reserved?
I’m very shy and very reserved. A true introverted writer. Crowds scare me. This is going to be interesting as I push myself out of my comfort zone. Thank goodness for my friends who will help push and look out for me. :)
6. I admit, I’m going to be like a crazy stalker fan of Rick R. Reed. Who are you looking forward most to meeting?
There are many authors I am so looking forward to meeting. I think, though, the one person I’m most anxious to see is Tom Webb. I just must give that man a hug. As far as stalking…my favorite author will not be attending, but I could easily see myself following Amy Lane and Andrew Grey and YOU around. :)
7. No way in hell could I stand up and do a reading? I’d be spitting, sputtering, and turning 50 shades of RED. Did you sign up to do an author reading?
Absolutely not. I would be struck mute. I’m shy to begin with, so you just know stage fright would be partnered with that. Not to mention the content of my books would have me crimson, not red.
8. What do you think readers and other authors will be most surprised by when they meet you?
I have no clue actually. I don’t consider myself an interesting person. Quiet, old, boring. Not sure what anyone actually thinks of me.
9. I hear the boys of our genre put on a hell of a party! Do you plan to attend the Cowboy party Thursday night?
I want to attend every event, especially any that involve “the boys”.
10. Go ahead you can be honest with me. You want to know what is under Damon Suede’s Kilt don’t you?
I do, and hopefully my camera will capture another lovely view of that butt cheek he taunted with last year.
Skylar Williams thought Jonah Winters was the most perfect, the sexiest man she’d ever known. And she’d known him since she was ten. They were best friends. Best friends until the night of her twenty third birthday. The night a very inebriated Jonah made love to her. A night she remembered with perfect clarity that Jonah didn’t remember at all.
Then Jonah met Triston Gallant. Triston found out how perfect Jonah was and Skylar was pushed to the side. A pain she figured she deserved for bedding her gay best friend. Then, Skylar met Jonah’s cousin, Aaron Winters. A man that looked surprisingly like his cousin…and wasn’t gay. But something happened the night Skylar was with Jonah and she was reluctant to start a relationship with Aaron, or any other man.
Her future uncertain, Skylar didn’t know if Jonah would ever forgive her if he found out the truth, she didn’t want to use Aaron as a substitute for her best friend, and she was sure Triston would never like her since he’d made it clear she wasn’t worth Jonah’s time, a sentiment Sky secretly agreed with. Confused and scared, Skylar left and went home to her parents. She stayed long enough for her dad to convince her that Jonah deserved the truth, that she owed herself a chance with Aaron and that Triston had the right to learn Skylar was worth a whole lot more than he thought.
Coming November 10th, 2012