1. The list of events is amazing. What are you looking forward to the most?
Book signing event so I can meet fans
2. Where will you be traveling from and who will you be bringing with you?
Kentucky and all alone
3. If you could ask an attendee from last year one question to help prepare you for GRL what would it be?
How in the world will I meet everyone I want to meet?
4. This will be my first ever, public appearance and I'm nervous as hell. Is this your very first public appearance or have you attended other event? If you've attended other events, what were they like? Were you nervous the first time?
First. Nervous as hell. Will they like me, will I be smart enough and quick enough in the Q&A I'm doing, what if I mess up somehow...no pressure
5. I am very quiet when I meet new people (Oh shut up Joel I hear you snickering from here) Are you outgoing?
More reserved? Reserved with strangers, outgoing among friends....so 50/50
6. I admit, I'm going to be like a crazy stalker fan of Rick R. Reed. Who are you looking forward most to meeting?
It was goign to be William Neale, but sadly that's not possible. So very many favorites I can't wait to meet, but truly, I'm dying to meet the man behind the mind of Bear, Otter, and the Kid, TJ Klune.
7. No way in hell could I stand up and do a reading? I'd be spitting, sputtering, and turning 50 shades of RED. Did you sign up to do an author reading?
Oh, good Lord no!
8. What do you think readers and other authors will be most surprised by when they meet you?
How totally ordinary I am, nondescript, never in a million years think I write gay romance novels
9. I hear the boys of our genre put on a hell of a party! Do you plan to attend the Cowboy party Thursday night?
Pretty sure I signed up for it
10. Go ahead you can be honest with me. You want to know what is under Damon Suede's Kilt don't you?
All Trick Davis’ needs are being met. He’s settled in comfortably at Scarcity Sanctuary and loves working at the shelter with Daniel. He’s working through his past trauma with Tommy and has met a wonderful man, Dante Farrell, the cook at the shelter. And one of the best things-- Dante and Dillon keep trying new chocolate recipes. Just because he loves, no really loves chocolate. Along comes a kid named Mike and all their lives are thrown into chaos. Who threw this kid away, literally? How will they be able to learn anything when Mike can’t hear or speak?