Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GRL Challenge

The folks over at Mantastic are in the midst of an incredible challenge.  They are going to try and read something by every author who is attending GayRomLit before October 18th.  That is pretty fricken awesome considering the number of authors going is somewhere around 150 authors (thanks
Dolorianne for correcting me ~hugs~)
I'm in awe and I admit a little jealous. I wish I had more time to read. There are so many amazing authors going and I'd love to have first hand knowledge of some of their books when I meet them. (Although I may have read, A LOT of them in the past)

Any whoooo  This week (Week 19) They are reading: (Including yours truly)




BA Tortuga – website
Just Like Cats and Dogs – feline shifter feels out of place in a pack of wolf shifter, available from Torquere.
Needing To – man recognizing a former high school buddy behind a rockstar stage name, available from Torquere.
JM Cartwright – website
A Change Of Tune – Rockstar moves to a small town to refuel his life, available from Torquere.
The Trouble With Angel – Baseball player becomes and instant father and needs help, available from Torquere.
LA Witt – website
Where There’s Smoke – campaign manager falls for his closeted boss, available from ARe.
Where Nerves End – man finds a friend/roommate when finally tries acupuncture for his shoulder pain, available from Amber Allure.
Thursday Euclid – website
I’ll Be Your Man – middle-aged man is pursued by his son’s best friend, available from ARe.
Celibacy Now – man bets he can sleep with a member of Celibacy NOW, but finds out his target is in danger from the the group leader, available from Loose-Id.
Simone Anderson – website
Line Of Fire – Navy SEAL is ready to come out after meeting a man in a bar, available from Resplendence.
Uniform Desires – man on leave rescues a man being beaten, available from Total-e-bound.
SJD Peterson – website
Battle Buddy – young Army man has inconvenient attraction to his rival, available from Silver.
Beyond Duty – friends and long-time lovers turn into more after military retirement, available from ARe.

Head on over and check out the complete challenger HERE

And for another chance to win a copy of Conner's Courage (Ebook)
Leave a Comment

5 comments:

  1. That's a great group of authors! Some I've read, some in my TBR pile. I love BA Tortuga's Roughstock series. You would probably like those books, Jo. Lots of cowboys. ;) Loved Battle Buddy and Beyond Duty, too. :) Sexy military guys...yum. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments Lisa, Glad you liked my military men :) and Thanks for the book recommendations. I added them to my TBR list. I do love me some rough cowboys ~nod nod~
      ~Hugs~

      Delete
  2. I love this series. I can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ... omg ... if I had to read 300-400 authors before GRL then I might have a panic attack :-) There are 147 authors on the official list ... still a lot but thankfully much more doable since we've read a lot of them already.

    Having a lot of fun and discovering some really cool authors. Made a list of authors to revisit after the challenge is over. The Whispering Pines Ranch series is on the list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for tomorrow when this comes out, I'm really looking forward Conner's story.

    ReplyDelete