Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm HOME!!!!!!


I love going on vacation and this time was no different. I also had the added bonus this time of meeting Joel Skelton which made my vacation so special!!!  But as much as I love going on vacation I love coming back home to my own house and my own bed. What I don't love quite so much is all the work that piled up while I was gone ~sigh~ 

Sorry about not posting a blog post yesterday. I planned on it, but at the last minute I decided to come home a day early and in my haste to get checked out and get on the road, it slipped my mind. Not that I had anything real exciting to talk about but eh, I could have winged it.  Sad thing is I still don't have anything exciting to talk about, my brain is still a little frazzled :(



I'll figure out something for tomorrow's post and I'll try to make it much more interesting than today! 

~Hugs~
Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment