Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hearts, Rainbows and unicorns!!!

I've seen some crap this week that drove me nuts!!!  Lines being drawn, Us vs. Them. The 4 books I published in 2011 takes away my rights to be considered a "reader" of the 150 books I read yadda yadda yadda. I was so ticked off that I sat down and wrote a blog for today, then saved it and slept on the idea. This morning I realize that no matter how careful I am with my words, someone will twist them or interpret them differently then how I intend, soooooooooo....instead my mantra for today is Hearts, Rainbows and Unicorns, Hearts, Rainbows and Unicorns, Hearts, Rainbows and Unicorns, Hearts, Rainbows and Unicorns,

I'm not going to respond to the negativity!

I will delete my original post!!!

Ignore

Happy, happy, joy, joy

 Hearts, rainbows and unicorns

 I will not respond

My silence doesn't mean I agree.


Okay I feel better now.  LOL  Hope everyone has a weekend filled with hearts, rainbows and unicorns :)

8 comments:

  1. Uh oh! That doesn't sound good. You are always a reader. That's how you started. You may have a different view of it now as you can identify with the writer but that's all.

    Don't let it go to you my dear. Lets the others be mad but keep yourself above it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I just had to remind myself of that this morning. I rarely ever say anything, because i respect that people are entitled to their opinions, but sometimes the nastiness just builds and builds and I feel like the unicorn above, all my happiness exploding out my ass. ~giggle~ But I had a Dawn Cookie and I'm a happy Jo once again. :)

      Delete
  2. god I love you!

    Jase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you more!!! You're my favorite hearts, rainbows and unicorn kind of man!!!!

      Delete
  3. Off topic - but I thought you might want to know that your link to "Simple" in the sidebar appears to be broken. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know. I fixed it! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Good Lord! Good not to respond, but all that Hearts, Rainbows and Flowers shit is driving me crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cause you're so macho, even if your bag matches your shoes :)

      Delete